June 5, 2020
We are currently working on the clay courts. We will be opening courts 9-12 on Wednesday, June 10th at 6am. We plan on opening courts 1-4 and the Pro Court on Friday, June 12th. The remaining courts (5-8) will hopefully be open Friday, June 19th.
We have made the following changes to ensure safe play for reopening:
- No water / ice machine will be available. Please bring your own full water bottles (we have water available for purchase as well)
- No locker/shower rooms will be available. These services will not be made available this year.
- No extra-curricular or social activity should take place. No congregation after playing.
- Arrive at the facility ready to play and depart immediately. If the courts are full, please leave your name and phone number with the attendant and we will notify you when a court opens. Please join us on Keagan’s Patio when the restaurant reopens.
- Check in at the kiosk before entering the courts area. If no one is at the kiosk, please check in with the golf shop or wait until someone returns.
- Bring your own chairs if possible and avoid sharing a seating area with a teammate and/or opponent. Please keep chairs at least 6 feet apart.
- Wash hands often (before / after matches) and skip the post-match handshake.
- Maintain safe social distance between players at all times.
Hours of Operation:
June 10 – Sept 6
Monday – Friday 6am-9pm
Saturday / Sunday 6am-4pm
Gates will open at 6am and close at the closing times listed above.